Our client is on a mission to bring top-quality beer ingredients to the UK's best brewers. Since their establishment, they’ve been growing steadily, thanks to their dedicated team and strong industry relationships; and are now seeking to further expand their team via this brand-new Sales Manager vacancy.
As their Midlands UK Sales Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in their mission to serve the brewing industry. Your primary responsibility will be managing all accounts in the UK Midlands area and parts of East Anglia.
They’re seeking a dynamic individual with a passion for great beer and the skills to drive sales within the craft beer world. While a sales background isn't mandatory, you must have prior experience in the beer industry and a solid technical understanding of brewing and beer.
Offering a competitive salary, company car scheme and monthly/yearly bonuses, this could be an ideal opportunity for you to kickstart your technical sales career in beer.
About the role:
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers in the Midlands
• Implement a strategic sales approach in a sales funnel manner
• Collaborate effectively with the team and work independently when necessary
• Provide technical knowledge and support to assist customers with problem-solving
• Strive for a balance between sustainability and profitability
• Enjoy socializing over pints and food, fostering a sense of camaraderie with clients
• At least 1 year of beer industry experience
• Strong knowledge of beer ingredients
• Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to work Monday to Friday, with occasional weekends for events
• Enthusiasm for craft beer
• Full UK driving licence and the flexibility to travel throughout the Midlands
If you're a beer enthusiast with industry know-how and the drive to succeed, I want to hear from you!
Please apply now or get in touch with Peter Watson at D R Newitt Recruitment for a confidential chat.