FMCG Food Business
A market leading food ingredients business are looking to appoint a Sales Executive to identify and manage current B2B relationships.
Manchester – Office based.
Due to business growth, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Sales Specialist to join a forward-thinking innovative team who deliver a premium service to their customers.
Purpose of the role
To provide high-quality support to the company Sales Director, to exceed sales targets. You will influence and work together to identify and maximise sale opportunities to increase the profitability of business.
• Internal processes followed to deliver a consistently high level of service.
• Working with other departments; in particular Sales, Purchasing, Technical and Production Planning to ensure strong communication is maintained, whilst delivering on promises.
• Building and fostering relationships, taking a lead role in the resolution of any customer queries or other problems as they arise.
• Liaising with internal departments and external suppliers to ensure all orders are processed correctly and within the agreed time limits.
• Communicating and liaising with Account Managers as required.
• Assisting with ad-hoc projects when required and day-to-day tasks, whether routine or urgent, and complete successfully and in a timely manner.
Skills and experience
• At least three years’ relevant Business to Business experience.
• Self-driven with a positive outlook – a degree of autonomy required in decision making.
• Motivated and proactive with the ability to work well alone and as part of a team.
• Strong organisation and planning skills with ability to work to deadlines.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Flexibility in hours to cover different time zones globally.
• Strong time management within a fast- paced environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Skills.
Salary / Package
Circa £35k – £40k + package