Sales Executive, East Scotland
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
• Do you have a background in Commodities, Logistics or Purchasing?
• Are you a Salesperson looking for the next step in your career?
• Do you have an Entrepreneurial spirit and are Sales driven?
• If yes to the above than we have a perfect opportunity for you to explore.
Based in Edinburgh city this organisation has been trading for nearly 30 years. Now, due to company growth they are seeks driven traders to join their team. Trading commodities they specialise in the import and export of dried healthy food and work with a network of wholesale, retail, and bakery clients.
Currently working from home but they will return to the office based- full time, this company are seeking a driven and personable salesperson. You could be looking for a different direction or just starting on your sales journey, this company provide full training, all the tools of trade and support you need to be successful. The role will include:
• Liaising with existing clients regarding offers, promotions, and seasonal products
• Responding to enquiries and turning into sales opportunities
• Coordinate information between customers, warehouse, and logistics teams
• Responsibility of costing for offers and bids
• Maintain strong and trusted customer relationships
My client is seeking an enthusiastic, personable and relationship driven sales candidate. The skills and requirements are:
• Ability to use your own initiative and be proactive
• Thorough attention to detail and confident with IT systems
• Able to perform own research projects
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Commercial and sales experience
If successful in your application you’ll be joining a driven, supportive, and friendly team with a family feel. The salary is £25-£35K (depending upon experience) with incentives and promotions available.
Please remember this position is working from home for now but is going to return to the office.