Sales Controller – Wholesale & OOH
Support the sales director in a “hands on” role to achieve stretching commercial KPIs through leading, developing and executing commercial strategy aligned to customer needs, to deliver profit and increase shareholder value.
What you will contribute:
– Delivery of annual volume, GSV and margin targets for customers within the OOH sales channel.
– Lead the development of the OOH sales channel business plan, aligned to company strategy and objectives, unlocking opportunities within the customer base to deliver against all budget metrics
– Lead a team of sales personnel to deliver their individual annual volume, GSV, margin and brand targets.
– Lead the development and execution of OOH joint business plans with customers integrating both customer and strategy and objectives to deliver profitable growth.
– Coach and develop the sales personnel within the channel, addressing capability gaps, and holding regular meetings to appraise progress versus commercial objectives and personal development objectives.
– Ensure total business engagement of a customer centric multi-level, multi-function approach to the channel’s customer base as appropriate to each customer to unlock growth opportunities within the sales channel.
– Lead the development of financial modelling with Finance and NAMs to make informed decisions based on 2/3 party margin management criteria
What you will bring:
– Degree level education preferred.
– Minimum 7 years sales experience including both branded and private label products in a FMCG environment.
– Minimum 5 years people management experience in a commercial environment.
– Extensive experience of negotiating pricing and winning profitable tendered contracts.
– Understanding of, and ability to use, data and category management principles to deliver mutual beneficial solutions to its customer partners.
– Proven ability to influence both external and internal stakeholders to implement new solutions to drive profitable growth.
– Ability to manage complex relationships acting as initial escalation point for buyers and senior buyers.
Salary: Up to £70k + Bonus + Car Allowance