North West – Hybrid (on average 2 days site, rest WFH)
A leading family owned, food ingredients manufacturer are looking for a Busines Unit/Division Manager / Sales Controller to manage a division of the business.
Turnover – Over £500mil
An exciting and unique opportunity to drive the division and lead the growth. Reporting into the Head of Sales, and working with the wider team, you will play a pivotal part in liaising with our existing customer base, identifying new opportunities and project managing new opportunities to market to grow and develop this strategic pillar of the business,
The role offers exposure to the NPD, Operational, Financial, and cross functional sales team to achieve and support objectives and deliverables.
This would be an ideal opportunity for a passionate and outstanding SNAM, looking to progress to the next level to develop their career.
– SNAM level within FMCG Food or drink
– Driven, energetic, passionate and optimistic
– Ability to manage and drive projects to fruition
– Able to think of strategic vision through short and long term lenses
– People person with the ability to develop and get the best from the team
– Relationship individual, with confidence to challenge
– Experience managing retailers/grocery
– Experience within chilled or dairy would be a benefit
£70-£80k Salary + Car allowance + Bonus
+ excellent benefits such as 5% matched pension, private healthcare etc.
Get in touch for more info!