Sales Administrator- SPANISH SPEAKING, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a highly successful Food Business looking to recruit a FLUENT SPANISH SPEAKING candidate to join the team!
In this role you will act as the link between the office in the UK, head office and factories in Spain and customers throughout Europe. The individual will need to coordinate with various departments, handling multiple projects at any given time. Working closely with the UK Directors, the individual will be involved in every aspect of the business cycle providing support in commercial, demand planning, technical and logistics areas.
• Maintain and update sales and customer records.
• Manage and send customer contract balances on a weekly basis.
• Prepare presentations for customer meetings.
• Responding to customer queries by phone, email or through online supplier platforms.
• Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
• Working cross functionally, liaising with customers and the relevant head office departments to help coordinate new product launches.
• Product sample coordination.
• Manage stock levels, production schedules and assist in the coordination of deliveries.
• Assist the UK Finance Manager in the processing of orders and following up on accounts receivables.
• Database reporting and analysis using Excel as the preferred tool.
• Assist with monthly sales reporting and yearly forecasts.
• Supporting at national and international commercial events and fairs.
• Supporting the office with other administrative tasks such as the procurement of office supplies.
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
• Minimum 1.5 years sales administrative experience.
• Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
• Excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
• A team player with high level of dedication and the ability to work under strict deadlines.
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Familiarity with sales reports and records.
• Experience in sales order processing.
• Experience in FMCG, retail or manufacturing channels.
• Business Administration qualification.
• SAP knowledge
• Permanent – full time, office based- no travelling
• Competitive Salary based on experience
• Bonus up to 20% depending on individual and company performance
• Laptop Computer.
• 25 working days´ paid holidays.
• Contribution Pension Nest of 5% per gross salary.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.