Sales Administrator, South West Scotland
Location: South West Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Fresh Food Manufacturing
Supporting a fast-paced team of commercial sales and the senior management
Based near Glasgow this well established and renowned fresh food manufacture supply European and UK food retailers. Having grown dramatically over the years they still maintain their family values and pride themselves in customer loyalty and developing their employees.
As a Sales Administrator you will be (but not limited to).
• Providing all administrative duties. Such as invoicing, data management, preparation of sales reports, forecasting etc…
• Direct communications with customers regarding stock availability
• Working with teams to ensure smooth delivery of stock in line with customer expectations.
• Monitor account KPI’s.
To be considered you will need.
• Excellent numerical, excel and IT skills
• Account administration experience – Ideally from FMCG industry
• Prior experience with CRM systems (database management)
• Excellent communication skills
This is a great role if you are looking to develop a commercial career as this company offer progression and development.
The salary is c£22K
Please contact me ASAP for further details