Sales Admin, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Sales administrator for a leading food manufacturer who supply well-known household names.
• Dealing regularly with customer calls, emails and order processing.
• Ensuring all orders are processed rapidly and accurately to the production site, and to ensure that the correct information is supplied to accounts for invoicing
• Maintain up-to-date records of customer orders, and products.
• Liaise with the transport company on late or difficult deliveries
• Monitor and ensure that accounts do not exceed their credit limit or trading terms
• Keep the sales team updated and informed of any information relevant to the business and the customers.
• Effectively and efficiently use the current administration systems and processes
• Respond in a timely and effective manner to all enquiries on the telephone or via email
• Ensure new customers comply with the credit account application procedure
• Ensure that export documentation is processed accurately and is ready on time for dispatch
• Assist in the forecasting of sales
• Operate in line with our clear desk policy, ensuring all filing is carried out regularly and correctly
• Ensure regular contact is maintained with customers
• Ensure customers are regularly communicated with and updated with key information on lead times, deliveries, payment terms etc.
• Liaise between customer and accounts over any queries and ensure they are resolved effectively.
• Experienced in use of Microsoft office packages
• Customer Service and / or order processing experience ideally within food/drink manufacturing but not essential
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Able to display initiative and ‘problem solve’
• Very structured and organised approach to work
• Strong administrative skills with good attention to detail.
• Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively
• Positive attitude to learning