Our client is one of the UK’s leading food brands. The food industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a National Account Executive and is situated in Central Scotland– a more specific location is available on the application.
• Provide ongoing support for sector controller [Direct report] as well as other NAM’s where required
• Creating and executing sales plans to achieve or surpass quarterly sales budgets
• Identifying, progressing and closing the sale of products
• Demonstrating products in-person or online / Teams
• Forecasting for weekly, monthly and annual sales
• Coordinating with the Sales Operations Manager and other internal departments to drive business
• Closing customer contracts and generating new sales.
• Attending promotions, roadshows and summits to educate customers about the company’s products or services as and when required
• Communicating with customers to understand their needs and develop sales strategy and implement to achieve agreed budgets
• Evaluating opportunities to enhance sales, customer satisfaction and retention
• You are naturally self-motivated, disciplined, enthusiastic, and keen to go above and beyond to achieve for the business.
• Ready for the challenges of a busy and hands on business
• Have the able to work on your own initiative and as part of a strong, forward thinking and go-getting Sales and Marketing team.
• You have the ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• You won't be expected to know all the answers coming in, but you must have the desire to ask, learn and progress with the knowledge gained as a result.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Computer literate (MS Office 365)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. You should be a great writer, speaker, and listener.
• Previous experience of working in a Sales and Marketing role essential
• Educated to degree level in Sales, Marketing or related field ideally.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company
• Current starting salary is £35,000 – £45,000 + Commission
• Additional bonuses from the company’s performance
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with me ASAP. Upload your CV to apply or call me for more information.