An exciting new vacancy for a Sales Account Manager has just become available with a Global seafood manufacturer, based in Glasgow.
Over nearly four decades this company has expanded its facilities and network to become a fully integrated seafood company with operations around the globe and they are looking for new candidates to represent them.
They are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated, and ambitious candidates that are ready to pursue their career in Sales within the food industry. If you are looking for a new opportunity to gain more exposure within food manufacturing, then this Job is for you!
– Identifying new Sales opportunities within existing accounts.
– Expanding & maintaining strong relationships and sales in the existing customer base.
– Meeting targets & deadlines.
Assist team in developing compeanies’ customer base through Sales activities.
– Complete administrative work, as and when required.
– Supporting and following up projects/evaluations.
– Ability to work in an FMCG environment.
– Experience within the food industry (2 years preferable).
– Target driven.
– Excellent verbal/written communication.
– Strong network of industry contacts in the client community.
– Conversational/fluent in the French Language (desirable but not essential).
– IT Skills.
What’s on offer?
– Yearly Bonus Scheme.
– Once a year Sales Show Event in an incredible City.
If this sounds like your next role, then get in touch with Georgia at D R Newitt Recruitment on 0131 226 5060 to find out more!