Sales & Account Executive
37.5 Hours Per Week. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
£25,000 – £28,000 Salary + 10% Bonus
– Respond and administer sales enquiries coming into the business Where appropriate, turn these sales enquiries around including the raising of quotations and on- boarding of new customers
– Build strong relationships and understanding for allocated customer accounts to respond and manage incoming enquiries effectively and efficiency
– Build strong relationships and understanding for allocated customer accounts to maintain and forecast business
– Identify opportunities for growth and diversification from allocated customer accounts including the promotion of the services
– Deliver excellent customer service at all times
– Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the company capabilities
– Liaise with intercompany partners to establish and confirm schedules and test options
– Ensure client project paperwork is returned and completed in a timely manner
– 2 years’ experience+ in customer service – account management role
– MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING OR FMCG / BEAUTY/ FOOD OR CONSUMER GOODS
– Proficient in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Excel & PPT.
– Effective communication skills both written and oral.
– High level of attention to detail.
– To be able to communicate to different levels within the business and to gain the confidence of the client.
– To be a self-starter and manage own workload in a timely and effective manner
– Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
Holiday Purchase Scheme
Life Assurance (4 times annual salary)
Company Pension Plan
Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential support.
Free car parking
Worldwide career opportunities