Multi Skilled Engineer
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Role – Multi Skilled Engineer
Location – Merseyside
Salary – Up to £38,000 for the right candidate
Shift – 5 days a week days role.
I am currently working with a food manufacturer based in the Merseyside area who are actively looking for a multi skilled engineer to join their comprehensive team. The role will involve working as part of a proactive maintenance team who pride themselves on their ability to not only find a quick solution to a problem but to provide long term solutions to prevent the reoccurrence of an issue. You will be involved in both preventative and reactive maintenance and be influential in making all round improvements.
• Experience within a multi skilled maintenance role previously
• Time-served apprentice background.
• Ideally will have worked within food or FMCG environments.
• Hold 17th edition
• PLC experience
• Have experience working with mechanics & electrics
• Reporting into the Engineering Manager you will rectify all machinery / plant breakdowns within a continuous process high volume manufacturing environment.
• Comply with all Health and Safety regulations.
• Carry out effective planned preventative and reactive maintenance on all equipment, systems and services.
• Responsible for attending to breakdowns throughout the shift, and ensuring plant is down for the least time possible.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity then please send me your most recent up to date CV to ryan.taylor@drnewitt or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Ryan Taylor on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 7pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.