Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking to progress your career in the food manufacturing industry?
This is a good time to join a fast growing food manufacturer who supplies a range of products into the major retailers. They are looking for a Food Technologist to join their growing business.
You will be working Monday - Friday office hours and the salary on offer will depend on your relevant experience.
• Reporting into the Technical Manager
• To test incoming raw materials and packaging in accordance with the site technical requirements.
• Conduct GMP, internal audits, glass and hard plastic audits and other unscheduled inspections across the site operation.
• To raise non-conformance issues with the suppliers, manage the corrective actions response, ensuring the actions are closed in a timely manner and trend supplier performance.
• Training of HACCP
• Management of people resource, carry out training needs where necessary.
• Degree level (or equivalent) in a Food Science discipline
• Food manufacturing experience is a necessity.
• Ideally worked within a chilled food environment.
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Richard Steele on 0131 226 5060, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 7pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.