Health and Safety Officer
Sector: Health & Safety
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Health and Safety Advisor
Are you a Health & Safety professional who is looking to progress their career within the food manufacturing sector?
A role has become available in Cheshire to join a great H&S team to implement policy and maintain standards in a market leading food manufacturer.
What’s on offer?
• £25,000 - £28,000
• Excellent training benefits
• Maintain a high level of knowledge and expertise in HS&E
• Maintain records of accidents & near misses, fulfil the requirements’ of RIDDOR reporting.
• Responsible for investigation and review of incidents
• Support Crisis Incident Management
• Drive HSE agenda
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Health and Safety role.
• NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
• Membership of IOSH
• Environmental Qualification would be desirable
• Purpose led, resilient and collaborative
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, are looking to develop yourself and become an integral part of Health & Safety policy within this business please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to discuss this role in more detail, please call Richard Steele on 0161 833 0181.