Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you an Engineering professional looking to progress your career in the food manufacturing industry?
This is a great time to join a growing food manufacturer that supply a range of products into the major retailers. This business will be able to offer you great progression and training to develop your career.
They are looking for an Engineering Manager.
You will work Mon-Fri and they will pay between £40,000 – 45,000 + bonus for the right candidate.
• Reporting into the Site Manager
• Organising and maintaining a preventative maintenance system for the site
• Contribute to the continuous improvement programme across the site
• Participate actively in Health and Safety meetings and activities.
• Assist with the formulation of revenue and capital budgets and plans, initiating and agreeing action required to achieve budgetary spend.
• Must be able to run a department of Engineers in a food or similar process industry environment.
• Health & Safety/Food Safety systems & legislation knowledge.
• Formal Engineering qualification required.
If you would like to apply for this wonderful opportunity then a please send me your most recent up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the location and the role in more detail then please call Richard Steele on 0161 833 0181, Mon - Thurs 8.45am till 7pm and Fri 8.45pm till 5.30pm.