Business Development Manager - Ingredients - south east England, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Fantastic opportunity with a food ingredients wholesaler for an experienced sales negotiator. Great earnings of basic 30k and 10-15k commission + car.
The business is a wholesaler of food and they are looking for a proven field / territory based business development manager to join their growing commercial team. The role will be home based with time spent in the field visiting clients across south east England
Althought this is a new expansion role there is plenty of existing business and we need a driven sales person with tenacity to drive new business in these accounts and seek new opportunities.
• Sales role developing business with existing accounts while also sourcing new opportunities from food manufacturers.
• To build effective external relationships, present new product ideas, whilst exceeding sales and margin.
• Establishing strong relationships with customers and being their primary point of contact.
• Must possess several years of field based sales negotiation experience within FMCG or food.
• Will be based in south east England
• Up to £30,000 basic salary
• Commission to £10-15k in addition
• Company car
For further information please apply for the role, or send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.