Business Development Manager - wholesale foodservice
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a seafood supplier who are implementing an exciting growth plan to double their turnover. Great product range with a strong USP and in a good position to win more market share and open new opportunities.
This is a role for someone who likes being out with people and on the road, you will visit independent wholesalers and build relationships with the buyers, owners, sales managers and sales teams.
• Must know foodservice wholesale and end users.
• Ability to manage themselves, plan journeys and map out a successful week.
• Food industry experience.
• Willingness to travel and stay nights away when needed.
• Living in North England or northern midlands
Negotiable salary and package - competitive basic + car + commission - OTE earnings circa £45k upwards
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or if you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact me on 0131 226 5060.