Production Manager, East Midlands
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading UK Food Manufacturing business supplying their products to the major UK multiples, are currently seeking a Production Manager.
Reporting to the Factory Manager you will take responsibility for driving forward best in class manufacturing performance. As part of the site management team you will also contribute to the overall management within the production areas of the business.
• Responsible for daily management of production teams – focusing on exceeding the expectations of customer specifications
• Managing team KPIs and conducting root cause to identify reasons for KPI failure
• Conducting continuous improvement within areas of control with a look at increasing product output, quality and cost per unit.
• Ensuring all staff comply with site policies around H&S and Food Safety
• Strong supervisory/management experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Previous experience working within a FMCG environment