Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
South East England
A fantastic opportunity arises for a Supervisor to join a food manufacturer based in the South East of England
• To effectively manage team in a proactive manner on a daily basis.
• Develop, train and support team so that they meet the business needs
• Ensure continuous improvement and best practice is priority for team members
• Provide reporting and key performance indicators
• You will be extremely driven, a strong leader, passionate individual that has a strong managerial background – Ideally in food manufacturing
• You will have excellent organisational skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Be flexible to work either days or nights depending on the business needs
If you are currently working within a similar role, and are looking for a fresh challenge please send your CV to Ruaridh Knott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively if you would like to discuss the position further please call on 0131 226 5060