NAM - Discounters
Job type: Permanent
National Account Manager – Discounters
My client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer seeking a talented NAM to manage their Discounter accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven food sales person that offers autonomy and a fantastic working environment.
• Manage discounter accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all costs, discounts and promotions
• Form strong working relationships with your customers, thoroughly planning and preparing for any meetings, and agreeing JBP’s that fall in-line with the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy
• Seek new opportunities for growth within accounts
• Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
• Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
• Proven track record of managing discounter accounts (ALDI, LIDL, B&M, Home Bargains, Iceland, etc.)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to foster lasting working relationships
• Determined and proactive personality with the ability to be flexible in your working approach
• Strong IT and presentation skills
£45k-£50k + Bonus + Car + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.