Commercial Analyst, Central Scotland
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Sales Analyst – FMCG
Ref: RJS39689 – Category: Sales
Our client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer looking to add to their Commercial team. They are looking for a talented Analyst who is keen to develop and progress their career in sales with a successful company.
• Complete spreadsheets for weekly and monthly sales, keeping a detailed record of targets
• Liaise and work closely with Sales and Forecasting teams and deal with customer queries
• Assist in preparation for customer meetings including; sales data analysis, powerpoint presentations, slide formulation, printing, binding, etc.
• Ensure timely submissions of important information to the relevant people to a high standard
• Strong IT skills with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excell, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proactive and flexible approach
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and capable of working autonomously when required
• Ability to produce work in a timely and efficient manner to a high standard of quality
• Full, clean Driving license
£20k - £22k
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.