Job type: Permanent
National Account Manager – FMCG Vending
My client is a well-established FMCG manufacturer seeking a Foodservice NAM to manage their vending accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven food sales person that offers autonomy and the chance contribute to sales strategy for a long standing company.
• Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all costs, discounts and promotions
• Form strong working relationships with your customers, thoroughly planning and preparing for any meetings, and agreeing JBP’s that fall in-line with the company’s Sales & Marketing strategy
• Manage, measure, forecast, and report performance for both direct and in-direct vending customer.
• Seek new opportunities for growth within accounts
• Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
• Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
• Proven track record of managing accounts in the foodservice sector (preferably in vending)
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to foster lasting working relationships
• Determined and proactive personality with the ability to be flexible in your working approach
• Strong IT and presentation skills
£40k-£45k + Bonus + Car + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.