NAM - Contract Catering
Job type: Permanent
National Account Manager - Drinks
My client is a well-established drinks manufacturer looking to add to the commercial team. They are seeking a Foodservice National Account Manager to manage Contract Catering accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven sales expert in the drinks industry to forward their career with a long standing company.
• Drive and develop sales to new and existing customers in Foodservice, in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
• Direct account management in-line with company’s targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
• Understand your customers and your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge
• Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
• Proven track record of managing Contract Catering accounts
• Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of direct and in-direct routes to market
• Ability to effectively network with key figures in the drinks industry with strong communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and flexible in your working approach
• Strong IT and presentation skills
£50k + bonus + package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.