Job type: Permanent
Sales Controller - Wholesale
My client is a well-established manufacturer of a much loved food brand in Scotland. They are looking for a Sales Controller to develop and execute a strategic plan for the wholesale sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven food sales expert that offers autonomy and the chance to work with a long standing company.
• Develop and execute strategic plan for taking the company forward within the wholesale sector
• Direct account management in-line with company’s targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
• Detailed knowledge of your market and the wholesale sector and the ability to make key decisions based on this knowledge
• Utilize direct reports effectively to help deliver the strategic plan
• Proven ability to develop and deliver sales strategy in the food industry to a National scale
• Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of your market
• Ability to effectively network with key figures in the food industry with strong communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously, be proactive and flexible in your working approach
• Strong leadership and man-management skills
£55k + bonus + package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.