Business Sector Manager
Job type: Permanent
Senior Account Manager
Our client is a well-established drinks manufacturer looking to add to their team. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their Commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your sales career in the drinks industry.
• Manage specified accounts taking commercial responsibility for all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, sales, pricing, and profitability.
• Proactively seek opportunities to develop accounts by through clear communication of the company’s full range of services.
• Monitor competitor actively, utilizing market insight to identify opportunities for growth.
• Lead innovation projects, working closely with NPD and production teams, to meet desired target within specified time periods.
• Mentor and support the Account Manager, including regular reviews, appraisals, and agreeing a personal development plan.
• Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with colleagues in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
• Proven track record of managing accounts in the drinks industry
• Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
• Ability to effectively network with key figures in the drinks industry with strong communication skills
• Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
• Degree educated with strong IT and presentation skills
£35k - £40k + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.