Job type: Permanent
Brand Manager – Bristol
Our Client is a premium business in the food industry that are currently looking to expand and reach a previously untargeted market. For this, they looking for a talented Brand Manager to help re-brand and launch a campaign to reach this market. This is an excellent opportunity to join growing company that is passionate about their product.
• Lead the company in the re-branding of their product, including website redesign and repackaging, to reach target customer base
• Develop online marketing strategies, including social media platforms, to increase company presence in an undeveloped market
• Work closely with production and NPD teams
• Guide and support the Social Media Executive who will report directly to you
• Travel as required to industry specific expos
• Demonstrable experience in food marketing with exposure to on-line activities
• Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating successful marketing campaigns
• Creative flair with enthusiasm for new ideas and concepts
• Strong organisational and communication skills with ability to recommend, manage and review budget spend
• Ideal candidate will have a degree in market and experience of working with branded products
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.