Job type: Permanent
Account Manager - Retail Convenience
Our client is a well-established food manufacturer looking to add to their Sales team. They are looking for a talented and successful Account Manager to direct and control sales activity across their major retail convenience accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in sales with a long standing company.
• Manage accounts in-line with company’s margin targets, factoring in all cost, discounts and promotions
• Understand your customers and your market to a detailed level and make key decisions based on this knowledge
• Work closely with NPD and Marketing teams to ensure success of new products
• Ensure a thorough understanding of your supplies capabilities
• Proactive and constructive member of the Sales Team, meeting and liaising with them in a timely manner, and disseminating information to the relevant people
• Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
• Proven track record of managing accounts in the food industry
• Excellent financial and commercial awareness, including a thorough understanding of the sales, marketing and NPD process
• Ability to effectively network with key figures in the food industry with strong communication skills
• Ability to be proactive and flexible in your working approach
• Strong IT and presentation skills
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.email@example.com. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.