Compliance and Facilities Manager
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
My client is a leading manufacturing business who is looking to hire a new Compliance and Facilities Manager. This role will be a Monday to Friday position.
Salary on offer will be up to £48’000
• Drive engineering compliance / compliance register
• Provide support to trouble shooting on utilities plant.
• Provide support to site to identify corrective actions following audits or incidents.
• Represent the site in working groups developing BU standards relating to utilities, engineering compliance and facilities management.
• Complete compliance assessment for site and develop and own action plans for improving performance
• Ensure a competent site duty holder is in place for Electrical systems, Legionella management, Pressure systems, Lifting, F-gas. Maintaining documentation including registers and written schemes of inspection ensuring sufficient resources to execute the requirements of these roles.
• Act as site owner for actions arising from property insurance inspections and other statutory inspections
• Management of facilities and utilities service contracts to improve reliability and performance
• Review of existing utility performance and identify / introduce changes in operation and equipment to deliver reduced consumption / costs
• Owner of small scale Capex projects relating to facilities / utilities. Develop and own a site strategy for continuous improvement across utilities performance, engineering compliance and facilities management
• Liaise with the capital projects teams to ensure that optimal decisions are taken with regards to utilities investment as part of wider projects at site
• Monitor availability of new technology / approaches through market research and identify pilot opportunities.
• Implement FM strategy for dairies including implementation and maintenance of modules
• Worked within manufacturing or facilities maintenance for over 5 years.
• Contractor control
• Level 3 or apprenticeship qualified.
• Health & Safety qualifications.
• Strong people skills.
Please apply for more details.