Business Improvement Controller
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
I am looking to recruit a senior continuous improvement professional for a large multinational business. This role is to provide day to day leadership and direction, to a given set of Business/Continuous Improvement teams, to ensure that those teams provide the support, guidance and momentum to their plant leadership teams which delivers annual business plan savings and ensures a manufacturing excellence culture is developed and embedded.
• Ensure that site CI teams are budgeted and resourced appropriately to enable delivery of their Business Improvement targets
• Leadership and direction of the Business Improvement community, for the given manufacturing units, to ensure the people are kept safe, engaged, focused, developed and delivering to their potential
• Work with site and divisional colleagues to ensure that a pipeline of achievable Business Improvement initiatives capable of delivering the agreed BI targets is developed
• Monitor site delivery of Business Improvement initiatives within agreed timescales and financial targets, escalating support requests to divisional/functional colleagues if required, to ensure delivery of annual plans
• Coordinate capability development at sites, supporting site teams to coach and train tools and principles which build and embed a Manufacturing excellence / Lean Manufacturing culture.
• Be a leading member of the Business Improvement community, driving the contribution and distribution of best practice standards to drive coordinated group-wide performance improvement
• Degree qualified or equivalent preferably in Engineering, Math, Science, Business, or Operations Management.
• Extensive Manufacturing or Consultancy experience- preferably within a recognised world class organisation
• Proven track record of delivering result in fast paced manufacturing environment
• Effective leadership of successful business changes, both performance/financial and cultura
• Strong training, coaching and facilitation skills
• Strong Influencer- Ability to build relationships and deliver results through managing stakeholders in a matrix structure.
Please apply for more details.