Site Engineering Manager, South Wales
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
We are seeking an Site Engineering Manager who can support and lead the team whilst playing a pivotal role in developing and delivering improvement plans focused around an asset care strategy, improving reliability and developing our team’s skills. Knowledge of modern maintenance techniques and continuous improvement are essential.
• Actively drive the development of a Safety First culture.
• Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company standards concerning Health & Safety.
• Support the upskilling program in the engineering team liaising with external training providers
• Co-ordinate engineering activities and corrective actions.
• Ensure the shifts have the correct cover to provide support to the manufacturing teams.
• Complete 1-2-1’s with your team to deliver our KPI’s in Asset up time, OEE, damage and service levels.
• Deliver engineering efficiency through the correct use of our enterprise asset management (EAM) system.
• Enhance customer service by ensuring plant availability is optimised.
• Ensure quality management systems and process controls are followed by your team.
• Motivate, develop and support teams and individuals to gain their maximum commitment and effectiveness.
Skills / Experience
The successful applicant will have manufacturing engineering experience, ideally within FMCG/Food manufacturing environment, along with experience of machinery and systems development, planned preventative maintenance, buildings and service maintenance. The ideal candidate will also be self- motivated, an effective communicator who demonstrates forward thinking and has excellent people management & development skills.