Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking for a mechanically biased engineer to join their manufacturing division on a Monday to Friday basis. Please look at the job detail below.
• Deliver proactive response to maintenance, reliability improvements and equipment breakdowns on site ensuring continuity of production as a priority
• Deliver enhanced plant improvements through innovative ideas and modifications.
• Carry out maintenance activities, ensuring that the manufacturing team achieve 100% compliance to the production plan, by minimising engineering downtime. Moving the engineering maintenance strategy from a breakdown philosophy.
• To heavily support and coach the effective development of fellow Engineers, Operators and Supervisors in their up-skilling on their lines.
• To step change the performance and efficiency of the existing plant through continuous improvement, first time fixes and good root cause analysis
• An experienced Maintenance technician with a strong mechanical knowledge (incl. hydraulics & pneumatics)
• Proven experience of managing maintenance schedules.
• A process driven individual with a clear attention to detail which delivers high maintenance standards throughout the plant.
• Mechanical and electrical Intuition: Ability to complete root cause analysis following equipment failure and implement robust preventative plans to prevent re-occurrence.
• Proven ability to operate and develop maintenance systems. Comfortable with analyzing and interpreting data.
Please apply below or call Ryan Flannigan at DR Newitt.