Asset Care Manager
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
This role will provide support and guidance ensuring the sites remain focused with the latest technologies and ultimately electrically compliant and developed in the area of Asset Management.
As a part of the Engineering function, this role will work with the sites and Group to strive to achieve optimal operational efficiency at the lowest cost through the delivery of targets against the strategic objectives of the function
• Responsible for their respective sites from an asset management perspective.
• Responsible for reducing the costs of asset management, supporting the Group Asset Care Manager to achieve a 3% reduction year on year to 2020.
• Responsible for contributing towards the reduction of utility consumption in line with Group targets.
• Reporting to the Canning Engineering Manager and responsibility for a number of direct reports.
• Work with operational peer groups sharing best practice and providing advice and support as required.
• Graduate calibre, hands-on experience in an operational and engineering environment with a track record of world class asset care implementation within the manufacturing sector.
• Demonstrable track record of achieving results/managing change.
• Strong operational grounding within a complex fast moving manufacturing environment.
• Operated within and familiar with implementation of the principles of World Class Manufacturing environments / Continuous Improvement methodologies.
• Determined, influential with strong leadership skills and a track record of leadership in the planning and subsequent implementation of major projects within production facilities