Job type: Permanent
My client is a large national manufacturing business and they are looking to expand their engineering team. This is a Monday to Friday role working a day shift. Salary on offer will be around £38'000 to £40'000
• Takes ownership of PCS process (AEMS, Control plans, SPC), supports plant in the technical development and maintenance of the AEMS IT infrastructure.
• Takes ownership for maintaining relevant PCS documents (AEMS management) and SPCN process for CMC.
• Will take ownership for continuous improvement initiatives with the Technology Manager on a regular basis and ensures actions are followed up closed out/completed.
• Takes ownership for monitoring key performance metrics to achieve First Pass Quality.
• Takes ownership for the resolution and eradication of product quality issues by developing internal corrective and preventative actions.
• Supports the quality management system with the investigation of external customer complaints and internal non-conformances to ensure effective root cause determination.
• Supports the MOC process to ensure communication of any MOC issues that have impact on the quality of the product.
• Excellent critical thinking, communication and IT skills.
• Sound understanding and application of statistical methodologies and analytical tools and techniques.
• Good project planning, management and execution skills
• Flexible and responsive.
• Maintains social, ethical and organizational norms in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Team player and builds good working relationships.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.