Retail Application Support Analyst, East Midlands
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Digital - Web applications - Mobile - CRM - Retail Applications
Application Support Analyst required to assist in the delivery of a Digital project within a retail setting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known and reputable brand in the area and gain technical support knowledge within the digital arena.
Overview of role:
- This is a technical role within the IT function reporting to the Retail Application Support Manager
- This role is responsible for providing in-depth IT technical as well as administrative support of web and other digital services along with supporting a number of Retail Applications.
- The role will work with the Retail Application Team, and stakeholders across the business to support internally and externally provided mobile, CRM and web services and retail applications.
- Providing appropriate in-depth technical support for mobile, CRM and web applications.
- Supporting the retail and service desks to ensure complex digital issues are identified and resolved in a responsive and efficient manner.
- Investigation and resolution of Incidents, and Problems within the Applications supported by the Retail Application Team
- Work in conjunction with the key stakeholders inside and outside IT, to identify opportunities to improve best practice and effectiveness of web solutions, and future technologies.
Technical skills and experience
- In depth knowledge of the use of digital services in the retail sector.
- Strong understanding and demonstrable practical experience of web technologies.
- Great technical knowledge with a creative problem solving approach.
- Able to find pragmatic and effective technology solutions to business problems.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to deal with a wide range of stakeholders effectively.
- Basic understanding of SQL and API technology and a keenness to learn more.
In return you will gain experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This is an initial 6 month FTC due to the anticipated length of the project.