Regulatory Specialist, Home Based
Location: Home Based
Job type: Permanent
Regulatory Specialist vacancy within the Food/Biosciences industry. Mon-Fri, £35-42k with bonus.
Our client is a leading MNC supplying into food manufacturers based both in the UK & EU.
What’s on offer?
• Flexible working – open to part-time and WFH
• An inclusive, family-feel business that invests & values each individual.
• An impressive benefits package inc. private health care, company & individual bonuses, discount schemes & decent pension.
• Job security – this business has grown impressively over the last 5 years & continued to grow profits all the way through COVID.
• Collating regulatory manuals on behalf of customers & partner businesses for new or existing product launches within the UK/EU and further afield if required.
• Effective planning & execution & monitoring of regulatory approvals.
• Answer regulatory/compliance queries for external & internal stakeholders, inc. throughout the NPD process/company projects.
• Keep up to date with relevant legislation, regulatory guidelines/opportunities.
This role can be based WFH, with occasional visits to sites in UK/EU. Alternatively, you can be based working at their UK-site.
• Knowledge & previous experience in a regulatory/compliance role within the food/pharma industries.
• Strong knowledge of EU Directives/Regulations.
• Degree in Food Science, Biological Sciences or Regulatory Affairs.
If you think you could be interested, send your CV to Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 833 0181 to find out more.