Are you a critical thinker with knowledge on Food laws? looking for a chance to join a global manufacturer with a clients that are world renowned?
Our client are a leading, cutting edge manufacturer looking for a Regulatory Compliance Coordinator for their site based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business as well as work with the latest technologies and manufacturing systems.
The candidate: (Regulatory/Food law graduates are also welcome)
• Should have regulatory experience (within FMCG, Food, Cosmetics or Pharmaceuticals).
• Experience with flavours, fragrences desirable.
• Worked with EU, UK, US or Asian legal legislations.
• Experients working with REACH dossiers desirable.
• Application and compliance of product legislations.
• Production and maintinance of REACH dossiers for submission.
• Compilation of SDS, food compliance documents and allergen sheets.
• Maintaining technical Data base.
• Liaising with customers/suppliers internationally.
The salary on offer for this excellent opportunity is depended on candidate experience.