Regional Account Manager – South East/London
We are looking for an experienced Regional Account Manager, with a Wholesale/ Foodservice channel background. You will be responsible for new business development and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts in your area.
• New business development across patch. (QSR/Fast food, Hotel Groups, Restaurant groups, Pub chains, Wholesalers, Buying groups.
• Manage existing Key/ Group Contracts and target growth areas.
• Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success.
• Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams, ensuring clients’ requirements are met.
• Identify and attract prospective, strategic customers.
• Negotiate contracts.
• Collect and analyse sales data and trends.
• Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards.
• Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales.
Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a regional/territory BDM/Account Manager within Food/drink.
• Must have experience selling to Wholesalers/Buying Groups and Food Service customers.
• Solid experience in sales and customer service.
• Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients’ requirements.
• In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel.
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Availability to travel as needed.
£45-£50k Salary + Car + Bonus