Recruitment Administrator- Permanent Role
Established in 2002, D R Newitt has grown to become the leading Food Manufacturing Recruiter in the UK. An exciting opportunity arises to join this modern thinking company in a role which for the right individual will offer scope to develop and take on more responsibilities…
• Reporting to the Admin Supervisor
• Answering the telephone and directing candidate and client calls to sales consultants.
• Providing administrative support to consultants and management.
• Updating databases and spreadsheets.
• Registering, updating and re-formatting candidates CVs.
• Updating internal candidate information onto database.
• Conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
• Ad hoc administrative duties.
• We are looking for a creative, organised and articulate individual who is full of bright. ideas and is easy to get on with.
• Must have good accuracy and attention to details skills.
• Experienced user of Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable with multi-tasking and working to various deadlines.
• Candidates will be able to provide verified references.
• Customer facing/customer service experience would be preferable.
*There is realistic potential for the right individual stepping into this role to build on their responsibilities and indeed the team is keen to take someone on who is keen to develop their skill set.
Standard working hours: Monday – Friday – 8.45 – 17.30
Private Health and dental care – After 6 months service
Working conditions: Splendid premises situated in the West End complete with kitchens and games room!
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.