If you have bundles of drive, energy, and enthusiasm this role is most definitely for you!
Working in partnership with a rapidly growing Food Business client, we’re looking for an ambitious R&D Technologist who will be responsible for supporting the NPD and Technical Teams, juggling multiple projects to bring new products to life!
What you will be doing:
• Hands-on product development with laboratory/kitchen or pilot plant equipment/ process
• To identify and evaluate ingredient, process and technology to improve nutritional profile of existing product portfolio, innovation for Healthier/BFY New ranges and cleaner label.
• Identify solutions to remove/replace current non-desirable and at risk ingredients
• Identify and support cost savings initiatives.
• Implement analytical product characterisation and experimental design: interpret and report data to achieve informed conclusions.
• Understand relationship between recipe and key process parameters to deliver intentional differentiation and product consistency. Inform decision on process/equipment specification.
• Lead test bakery and factory trials with operations, process and site technical teams at relevant sites. Liaise with all site functions to progress projects.
• Progress all aspects of document control and process relating to project.
What we need from you:
• Circa 2 years application, process or product development experience in demonstrating performance of ingredients.
• Passionate about the challenge of product development
• Genuine interest in food and food trends
• Innovative and creative, with the ability to work in both test bakery/pilot plant and full-scale production environments
If this sounds like you, I’d love to chat! Please, send an up to date CV to email@example.com or give me a call on 01312265060