I’m looking to speak with a R&D technician to help my growing Cumbria based client to assist with developing new products and the redesign of existing ones, as well as:
• Development of new and revised products for all product ranges – accounting for factors including cost and ease of production.
• Assessing whether product can be manufactured at using existing plant, or identifying new processes where required.
• Organise arrangements for production processes to be tested on Pilot plants – to a standard capable of running it independently at production scale trials
• Evaluation of competitor products.
The ideal candidate will:
• BSC or higher in a science based subject
• Experience within consumer goods / manufacturing industry
• Dairy or IMF processing knowledge
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: £32K
Interested? Get in touch with Carlo on 0131 226 5060 or email at email@example.com