R&D Process Development Technologist
An excellent client of mine are looking to recruit within the R&D department. The key element of this role is to analyse and interpret data to support product and manufacturing process development, continuous improvement, and new equipment projects
Job: R&D Process Development Technologist
Salary: £36,000 – £44,000 (DOE)
Shift: Monday to Friday days
Benefits: 25 days holiday + buy or sell 5 more/free meals/9% overall pension
• To support development of new and improved manufacturing processes in collaboration with the Operations teams.
• Optimisation of existing processes, developing quality improvements, identifying cost saving opportunities, reducing process variability, improving process capability, and understanding.
• Support of trial processes and scale-up through to full commercialisation, including planning representative experiments and documentation (e.g., reports, specifications, and standard operating procedures).
• To work with co-manufacturing providing technical support to 3rd party co-development where required.
• To support Technical Operations / Quality with evaluation of consumer / customer complaints and to provide troubleshooting expertise
• Degree educated or equivalent in a technical discipline such as engineering, material science, chemical engineering, or relevant scientific subject.
• Math’s: including ability to use data to solve problems.
• Ability to work alongside multiple stakeholders in a collaborative / cross functional manner.
• Strong attention to detail
• Project management
If this position sounds as if it could be of interest, then please apply here and Jamie Lunn from D R Newitt will be in contact to discuss further.