Warehouse Ops Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
My client is a specialist food business, well regarded in the industry. A vacancy has arisen for a food industry professional to join this expanding team based in Cambridgeshire. This is a fast paced and demanding management role that requires a confident and capable candidate.
• Provide exceptional coordination and leadership so that the operations plan is delivered and performance is delivered beyond the target rate
• Liaising directly with the customer and other teams within the business such as production, technical, etc.. to identify and rectify any supply issues before they occur
• Ensuring both individual and team KPI’s are met through effective management, training, coaching and development
• Management of departmental KPI’s such as labour, stock management, customer service and quality, striving for continuous improvement in these areas
• The successful candidate will have shown a good overall understanding of the food industry, with experience in distribution, logistics planning and a knowledge of warehouse function within food distribution
• A passion for food!
• Proven effective people management skills
• Self motivated with an enthusiastic approach and a drive to increase performance beyond the target rate
• Sound knowledge of Food Industry Technical standards and compliance – HACCP, BRC, PIU
• Demonstrates a strong set of leadership skills
What’s on Offer?
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an established business who can offer genuine career progression opportunities
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Ryan Buckley on 0131 226 5060.