Raw Materials Coordinator
Nottingham, Salary £27K
This is a well-respected Food company who supplies Food Manufacturers across the UK with their products. They are a hardworking and friendly team who take pride in supporting their clients and providing the best service on time and in full.
As the Raw Materials Coordinator you’ll be joining a solid supply chain team to manage the raw materials and packaging stocks to meet the production plan requirements. Your duties will include;
• Managing your range of Sku’s (roughly 200)
• Identifying buying requirements and raising Purchase Orders
• Managing your supplier relationships, including price negotiations & invoice queries
• Monitor stock levels, (reorder points and MOQ) forecast and demand
• Work closely with internal teams such as warehouse, goods in, planning, NPD and customer service.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need;
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience from a manufacturing background- ideally food manufacturing
• Strong IT skills, intermediate Excel and prior experience using ERP systems
• Excellent communication skills verbal and written along with accurate numeracy skills
• Able to prioritise your workload in a busy and every changing environment
• Proactive problem solver!
If successful, you’ll be working for an organisation that really support their staff and encourage career development from within. The hours are 8am-4pm or 9am to 5pm and Monday to Friday. They have parking and good local transport links. The salary is £27K + benefits