Raw Material Call Off
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Do you want to work for one of the world’s most innovative companies?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Raw Material Scheduler to join a fantastic FMCG business in the Bristol area
In the role you will manage inventory levels of Raw Material stocks. Create Purchase Orders and communicate orders to suppliers in line with lead time and ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained
You will be working in an environment which is fast paced and can be high volume so we need a strong candidate who can work well under pressure and enjoys a dynamic environment
• Work closely with external suppliers and other internal sites to ensure timely supply of raw material and packaging to meet production requirements
• Use SAP to plan and place purchase orders, manage PO dates and safety stocks
• Maintain relevant master data to ensure it is current and accurate
• Minimise shelf life write offs by regularly monitoring expiry dates and taking appropriate action (gain shelf life extension from supplier or re-sell to another site)
• Manage and report on inventory levels to Supply Chain manager. Highlight risk products where demand has reduced or dropped. Take appropriate action to re-sell / re-classify or extend shelf life
• Monitor and resolve Supply issues. Communicate unresolved issues to Supply Planner / Scheduler in a timely fashion to avoid or minimise lost production time
• Resolve Invoice queries.
• Ideally, candidate will be qualified to degree level
• FMCG experience.
• Supply chain experience preferred but not essential
• Detailed ERP knowledge of the purchasing & material planning modules in a manufacturing environment. SAP a distinct advantage but full training will be given
• Microsoft Excel
• APICS/IPICS qualification a distinct advantage
What’s on Offer?
• Attractive salary up to £25,000 + great benefits
To be considered for the role apply with your CV today