Are you a quality and technical candidate, looking for a chance to join a global manufacturer known all over the world??
Our client are a leading ingredients manufacturer looking for a Quality technologist for their site based in Kent. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global business as well as enhance your skills and experience.
• Should have quality experience (label checks, packaging, product checks).
• Understanding/experience working with ingredients, powders or ambient industry desirable.
• Food Safety Understanding/certification.
• HACCP training or certification.
• Carrying out root cause analysis (training can be provided)
• Ensuring independent process and product checks are completed in each area according to the schedule.
• Dealing with non-conformances and traceability.
• Maintaining current HACCP systems.
• To maintain and meet the analysis schedule for using the appropriate systems and sampling.
• To understand and implement the Allergen awareness, procedures, and controls.
The salary on offer for this excellent opportunity is depended on candidate experience ranging from £28 – £30K. This is an excellent position for those who are looking for a clear progression plan and the chance to join a modern, state of the art facility.