Quality Systems Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I’m recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager based in the Midlands. Salary £25-35k.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading food manufacturer that supplies high-quality products into retail, food service and wholesale markets both in the UK and abroad. Since its founding, this business has seen massive growth, winning an impressive number of awards along the way and are now looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join them on their journey.
• Manage the QMS/HACCP system, assuring compliance to relevant standards/legislation.
• Define and implement quality procedures across the site, ensuring compliance and providing training where needed.
• Provide cover for the QAM (mat leave) and support the Technical Manager as needed.
• KPI reports.
• Monitor and trend performance, identifying areas for improvements and implementing them.
• Agree and ensure standards with customers, investigating any complaints/NCs inc. full root cause analysis.
This is a fantastic chance for someone who’s passionate about quality and likes being hands-on down of the factory floor as well as in the office handling the systems side of things. This growing business is always looking for ways to improve, so if you’ve got a keen eye for detail then this could be the perfect role for you.
If you think you could be interested, APPLY NOW as CVs will be sent to the client TOMORROW.