Quality Systems Manager, Cambridgeshire
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Chilled Food Manufacturer and a market leader based in Cambridgeshire.
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a leading food manufacturer that supplies high-quality products into retail, food service and wholesale markets both in the UK and abroad. Since its founding, this business has seen massive growth, winning an impressive number of awards along the way and are now looking for a Quality Systems Manager to join them on their journey.
• Manage the QMS/HACCP system, assuring compliance to relevant standards/legislation.
• Define and implement quality procedures across the site, ensuring compliance and providing training where needed.
• Support Technical Manager and QA Managers to deliver joint projects
• KPI reports.
• Monitor and trend performance, identifying areas for improvements and implementing them
• Management of 1 direct report
• Agree and ensure standards with customers, investigating any complaints/NCs inc. full root cause analysis
The role is Monday – Friday business hours and salary
Salary £40 - £45k DOE