Role: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location – Northamptonshire
Job Type – Permanent
Salary – £34 000 – £37 000
We are actively seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor to become an integral part of a team at one of the world’s most successful manufacturer within the Flavors and fragrances industry (F&F). The company stands as a pinnacle of success in this field, with an impressive track record. They also take pride in their involvement with cosmetic products, broadening their expertise. They work closely with leading food and beverage manufacturers throughout the UK which further exemplifies their significant presence in the industry.
For this role you will be
–Reporting to Food Safety and Quality Control Manager
Roles and responsibilities:
• Communicate with clients, suppliers, and associations.
• Customer complaints reporting.
• Environmental and internal auditing.
• Supporting HACCP team.
• Routine maintenance and calibration of analytical equipment including liaising with manufacturers and service engineers.
• Ensuring non-conformances identified during factory inspections are documented systematically.
• Statistical analysis of quality data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
• Food Degree or science degree
• Food industry experience
• HACCP Level 3
• Internal Auditor
• HACCP and GMP knowledge
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Works well both independently and able to take own initiative.