Quality & Production Supervisor
Job type: Permanent
Medical device Production & Quality Supervisor vacancies based in Manchester, Mon-Fri, offering up to circa £30k DOE.
Do you have a strong attention to detail? Are you a perfectionist? Do you think that getting it done right is better than doing it faster? Are tasks such as assembling flat pack furniture something you do with ease? Then this may be the perfect opportunity for you…
My client is a family-run manufacturer who, off the back of yet another successful year, are expanding the business.
They manufacture bespoke devices to be used in the medical industry, where quality comes above all else. The building process requires exact attention & the highest standards must always be consistently achieved- there’s no rushing anything here, it’s either done right or not at all.
• Supervise, mentor & support the production & quality team – 6 operatives & 2 QAs on a shift.
• Support the Training Leads in the training plan for all operatives & QAs
• Assist in final inspection of product & consciously inspect the product throughout the manufacturing process.
• Laisse with Process Engineer the create new & improved processes & practises.
• Ensure H&S adhered to at all times.
As they expand the business, they are adding on another shift & putting everyone on a rotating pattern as below. To sweeten the deal, you get Friday’s off when working the late shift, so you can have a long weekend off twice a month!
Early Shift - 0600h-1430h Monday – Thursday/ 0600-1400h Fridays
Late Shift - 1445h-0100h Monday - Thursday / Fridays off
• Min 5 years in manufacturing environment
• 1 year+ exp. in leadership role
• Strong verbal & written English as you will have to understand & interpret specifications & drawings written in English.
• Organised, methodical thinker with a strong attention to detail
• Ideally knowledge/experience working with ISO9001
If you think you could be interested, apply here or contact Rosie Davies on 0161 833 0181 or email@example.com to find out more.