Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
Main purpose and responsibilities:
• Permanent full time position reporting to Technical Manager
• This role will be responsible for assisting customers with quality improvement initiatives as well as coordinating with the QA team
• Quality Manager in a food company helping to ensure compliance, development and adherence to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), laws and rules. HACCP is a UK standard for managing and distributing food throughout the country. A Quality Manager in a food company plays a vital role in applying HACCP rules towards food safety and inspections
• Quality assurance aims to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose and meets both external and internal requirements including legal compliance and customer expectations. The Technical Manager coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards.
• Quality Manager will monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system.
• Demonstrates keen eye for detail and exceptional quality standards.
• They liaise with other QA’s and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the QA system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, the Quality Manager advises on changes and their implementation and provides training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality.
• Since maintaining quality demands adaption to customer expectations, Quality Manager employ a variety of measures to place quality at the heart of an organisation. These include management systems such as HACCP.
You must have a proven track record leading a team in Quality/Technical within the Food Manufacturing sector. You will have excellent interpersonal skills and you will be ready to be part of a professional yet friendly team! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader!
Monday to Friday – 7am to 4:30pm
45 hours with unpaid break of 30 minutes.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.